Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Blurred Lines?

Confession.  I heard this song and thought it was just about the best thing since sliced bread.  Then I kept listening to it, over and over and over.  Suddenly I was learning the words. Wait, the words!  What was I singing?  Hold up.

I'm a music person first.  A song catches me with the beat, not the words.  And man is this song catchy.  Why do those have to be the words?!  Why can't I just enjoy a fun summer song.  Can people make music that isn't so demeaning?  I would never in a million years let my daughter listen to this, so why am I?

And don't get me started on that video.  I mean, what is that?!  Aren't these guys all married?  Are their wives really happy that they are cavorting with naked ladies for no reason.  Ugh, I just can't.  What's worse, I read that it was directed by a woman.  Really?!

So as much as it pains me to do it, when Blurred Lines comes on the radio I shall be switching stations henceforth.

Dear JT, I'm not too happy about your boobies video either.  At least yours can be characterized as artistic, so I'm going to let it pass.  Please don't do it again though.

4 comments:

GRT said...

Agree!

HiToplay said...

Welcome to Hittoplay a place where you can have endless entertainment Funny Dog Videos Content from all around the world Songs, News, Cooking Recipes, Technology, Religion, Funny Baby Videos on demand or live is just a click away, Funny Pet Videos
Life without entertainment is colorless, Videos Jokes and we offer the best entertainment, Funny Soccer that you could have ever experienced. , Website Funny We believe in providing, Kitten Videos latest and the best quality Video experience, Galaxy Update

Unknown said...

Nice blog

hitaakademi said...



Ankara'nin en iyi kurye sirketi olan
kurye ankara hizmette
sinir tanimiyor...