Friday, February 1, 2008

I'm glad we have arrived at this particular day and time.

The move is officially complete! I'm no longer a resident of the Valley, but have finally made the trek over the hill to West Hollywood. WeHo is a pretty neat little neighborhood. It's very self-contained, so I plan on doing a lot of walking to restaurants, grocery stores, etc. Tonight, we walked down to the Beverly Center and took a little tour and grabbed a bite to eat. I'm afraid I'll get spoiled living here and hate to move away! The best part is that it only takes me 10 minutes to get to/from work, which is absolutely unheard of! It took me about half an hour from my last apartment, which was a pretty short commute for LA. I've done the whole hour plus thing before, and it's just not fun. Anyway, things are getting back to normal for me. I just need to get things unpacked, and everything will be swell.

1 comment:

Greg, Kristy, and John Lleyton said...

you will have to post pictures! I cant picture it in my head. tell me all about it!