Thursday, July 3, 2008

Runyon Update

Not that you care, but I'm filling you in anyway. Today was my last Runyon hike before I head to Arkansas for my extra long visit. This is the 3rd time I've gone since my last post, and I'm happy to report that I'm well on my way to conquering it. Today, it only took me 26 minutes to get to the top with only one stop on the way up for about a minute and a half. After many knee struggles and trying out my myriad of braces, I finally figured out that a simple compression sleeve does the trick. Here's a tip...don't blow your knee out because, despite them supposedly fixing it, it's going to bug you for the rest of your life!

Oh, and it's a fun place for celebrity sightings. Today alone I saw Mike "the Miz" from one of the Real Worlds, the guy from Reno 911! that wears the shorty short shorts, and Famke Janssen, who you most likely know from the X-Men flicks.

Til next time....

1 comment:

Matt and Jolee said...

Have a good trip back and email me when you settle in. I love ya!