Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Moon Mania

The time has come for everyone to choose. Who will it be?

In one corner we have the dreamy vampire, Edward, who sports an oh-so-lovely British accent in real life. In the other corner, we have the little boy from Shark Boy and Lava Girl who has transformed overnight into the incredibly bulked up Jacob (and let's be honest, he's still only 17 so all the drooling really is highly inappropriate ladies). The gorgeous brooding boyfriend? Or the gorgeous protective best friend? Life is tough for Bella Swan.

So, in honor of this momentous weekend, I would like to dedicate this post to my favorite vampire and officially declare my allegiance.


TEAM EDWARD!!

P.S. As much of a Twilight junkie as I am, I probably will be foregoing opening weekend and the throngs of crazy teenage girls in favor of a weekend after viewing. Granted, if I had any friends out here who shared my obsession, that probably wouldn't hold true. So I will withhold judgment against all of you crazies who I'm pretty confident showed up for the midnight screening. Own it!!

4 comments:

The Magsigs said...

I wish I was there and I would DEFINITELY go see it with you. Of course, I have to figure out the perfect time with a newborn that nurses all the time, but I will make it happen! You are welcome to come see it with me :) Miss you friend!

The Traxsons said...

I was there with the crazy teens at midnight :) And I definitely own it! Team Edward all the way :)

Um and I have to admit that every time there was a shirtless Jacob (and it was alot!), I felt compelled to look away...he's a minor for goodness sakes! A hot one, but a minor nonetheless.

The Family Marsico said...

Well, I didn't look away! Kids is HOT! Like, shouldn't be that hot at 17, HOT!

While I did not go out with the midnight mob (don't get me wrong, I would have, but my Twilight friend in MS is pregnant and just couldn't hack it that late), I have already seen the movie twice in the theater.

My alligence is and always will be for TEAM EDWARD, but I must admit even I - a hard core supporter of the vamp camp - can sympathize with the throngs of mostly teenage Team Jacob.

TT - if you're ever out and about and run into a certain vampire with a british accent, try not to pass out or anything. We'd hate for you to contribute to the fandamonium.

Matt and Jolee said...

Well... I'm still torn! I really am loving me some Jacob right now, I must say. But, I'm at the end of the 3rd book and I just know Edward will win out.

And yes, he is hot. I don't care if he is 17, he looks 21!