Saturday, February 13, 2010

Politics again?!

You know how I'm always like, "I'm not going to talk about politics anymore," but then I always do? Yeah well, here we go again. I can't help it. I find it interesting. Good news though. This will be short, and I'll just post links to the articles I read. That way, you can check them out, or not. Your choice.



As you've probably figured out from the headings/picture, they're about Sarah Palin. They're both editorials. One essentially pro, and one anti. Oddly enough, I agree with both of them. She may be the face of the new conservative movement, but let's be honest. There's not that much there to back it up. I faulted Obama for lack of experience, and I'm not going to let Palin slide for it either. She doesn't have much under her belt, and she quit the one big thing she was elected to to bask in the celebrity spotlight. On the other hand, the Democrats need to quit bashing her and wake up. She's connected with middle America, and you might just want to figure out why. Democrats have control, yet they're somehow disconnecting from the typical American more and more each day. 2012 is not going to be a good time for them if they don't do something about it.

Here's my solution. Republicans are dumb. Democrats are dumb. Let's forget parties and all become INDEPENDENTS!! Geena Davis for president!! And yes, that is a dated television reference. I'll let you IMDb that one.

2 comments:

The Family Marsico said...

Oh I loved that show! Wish it hadn't been cancelled. Apparently you and I were the only ones watching.

kathy said...

Girl, you have said exactly the way I feel. I am so happy to hear someone else say that. Thanks a bunch for speaking out....