Thursday, December 20, 2007

Wicked



Last night, I finally got to go see Wicked! It's been playing in LA since February, and I've wanted to go ever since it came out. I'm a huge fan of musical theater. I don't know where I get it from because no one else in my family really cares for it! I fell in love with it in the 9th grade when we took a school field trip to Fayetteville to see Oklahoma. I've been fortunate to see Cabaret and Mamma Mia on Broadway, Thoroughly Modern Millie, 42nd Street, and The Producers in LA, and a great touring production of Chicago in Fayetteville. It's a good thing I don't live in NYC because I'd be absolutely broke going to all the shows!

If you like musicals and ever get a chance to see Wicked, I highly recommend it. It was, hands down, the best one I have ever seen!

1 comment:

The Traxsons said...

I really want to see that one myself! Since I've only been to NYC twice, I'm so thankful that we have the Walton Arts Center! I've seen so many great shows here. I am such a sucker for musical theater myself. We saw Hairspray in November and Annie will be here in a couple of weeks - I can't wait!