Monday, March 9, 2009

Walkin' in WeHo

I finally got off my lazy behind and went for a walk tonight. I went on my usual route. And by usual, I mean I think I've walked it maybe two other times.

I headed down Santa Monica Blvd.

Past the Abbey.

Behind Dan Tana's.

In front of John Krasinski's house (I may or may not have picked this route because I'm a stalker).

Up to Sunset Blvd.

Past the Whisky a Go Go.

Right by the Viper Room.

And past all the fancy people shopping at the fancy shops and eating at the fancy restaurants on the strip.

And I thought to myself? Why don't I do this more often?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, if I knew where John K. lived, I would be out walking past it all day every day. That's so cool!

Christy said...

I know we don't really know each other but can I come stalk John Krasinski's house with you? Mitzi can vouch for me that I'm not crazy (except for that part that wants to stalk John Krasinski!).