Saturday, September 8, 2007

Welcome to My Blog!

I was enjoying looking at everyone else's blog, so I decided to start my own. I blog from time to time on MySpace, but it's just not as user-friendly as this site. I may transfer over my old blogs, just to give this one a jumpstart.

This isn't going to be a blog about my family, as I'm still living the unattached carefree single life. Though I love reading about all y'alls families and will probably blog about mine as well when the time comes! In the meantime, I'll be blogging about the things going on in my life out here in Los Angeles. Maybe some about movies I've seen, television shows I've watched, or books I've read. And definitely a lot about sports...especially the Razorbacks!

So welcome! Feel free to comment at your whim.

5 comments:

Matt and Jolee said...

Very Nice! I will add you onto my list. I knew you would give in one day....

Anonymous said...

You know I always love your blogs! I just don't know if I will remember to come here to see them - whaaaaa! I will try though! Kathy

Anonymous said...

Nice job. We will look forward to more!

Sisters said...

So glad to see you left the MySpace trap for Blogspot!
AJ

Matt and Jolee said...

Wow! Really? Mom and dad left a comment! I haven't gotten one yet and I've been doing this how long??!!