Saturday, September 22, 2007

Brandon is famous!!

Two posts in one night...I'm a crazy woman!! But I wanted to go to bed on a happier note after my little rant below. One of my very best friends, Brandon, has done quite a bit of extra work over the last year. For those of you unfamiliar with extras, those are all the people in the background of the movies/tv shows you watch. I've even had the joyous experience of being an extra on a Robert De Niro movie, and let me tell ya, I'll never be doing that again!! It's a whole lot of sitting around and doing nothing. And while it's pretty neat to watch the whole process and see the movie stars, it gets pretty old after a couple of hours.

Anyway, back to Brandon. He did a bit of work on IronMan, which is coming out this summer. They just released the trailer for it and guess who you can see at the very beginning?! That's right...BRANDON!! He's officially the most famous person I know! Congratulations, Brandon!! Please don't let this all go to your head anymore than it already has!

1 comment:

Matt and Jolee said...

That's cool. But, my hollywood connection is still "cooler"... :-)