Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A Blog About Nothing

I haven't written anything in a couple of weeks. I know a couple of people read this blog, so I thought I'd just give a little update for those that care. Not much is going on out here. Just getting into the routine of working. It's a busy time for me because all the new tv shows are starting, and I like to sample a good chunk of them. Not too much is grabbing my interest so far, though Pushing Daisies finally premiered tonight and I must say that it was excellent! I've been looking forward to it since last May when I found out it was from the creator of Wonderfalls, one of my all-time favorite shows (which I'm sure none of you have even heard of considering it only aired 4 episodes before getting the axe!). But I encourage you to check out Daisies. It's very quirky and original. You won't be disappointed. Plus, I'd really like it to stick around a bit longer than Wonderfalls! If you've seen any new shows you think I should check out, send me a comment. I'm always up for suggestions.

I know this wasn't a very exciting post, but like I said, I just wanted to give those couple of you who read this an update. I'm going to try to keep this thing updated a bit more often. Mainly for you, Jolee, since it's so hard to actually get to talk to you seeing as how you live halfway across the world!

'Til next time...

2 comments:

Matt and Jolee said...

Yes, I would enjoy more updates! It's strange only being able to talk to you on the weekends OR at 6:00 AM my time and right before you go to bed!

Greg, Kristy, and John Lleyton said...

Hey Terri! I am checking your blog all the time. I love the updates! Keep it up! I would love to see all of the famous people. I watched "A Time To Kill" again last night for the 1 millionth time and it reminded me of how super handsome Matthew Mc. is!