Thursday, October 4, 2007

My Awesome Day


For those of you who are unaware, my job is in the heart of Hollywood right by the famous Chinese theater and where all the stars line the sidewalks. It's been fun being in the area because I get to do all the touristy things on my lunch break. But even better is the fact that I've already seen a bunch of famous people in the short time I've been working there. There's a Backstreet Boy who has a studio on our floor (Kevin, in case you're interested). One week I spent my lunch breaks watching Will Smith and Charlize Theron film scenes for John Hancock, which is a huge summer blockbuster pic coming out around 4th of July. I saw Hilary Swank getting on an elevator as I was getting off another one. I passed Carnie Wilson on the street filming some sort of interviews. But today, well today was the best day of them all. The elevator doors opened and who was waiting there to ride all the way down to the lobby (10 whole floors!) with me? The one and only Ryan Reynolds! Now some of you may say, who? Aren't Will Smith and Charlize Theron way more exciting? And to all of you who don't immediately know the answer, let me please direct you to my previous post entitled The Nines. Ah, life is good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had a blog, too. I am going to try to start one myself - who knows when! This is my last night of working nights - yeah! I will tell Derek about your blog.

Shannon

Matt and Jolee said...

Seriously - I have to find out you saw Will Smith and Charlize Theron on your blog??!!! I'm hurt... and jealous.

Sisters said...

I love your job!! What fun memories you are making.
Abby