Saturday, October 6, 2007

A Happy Birthday Post to my Nieces!!

Happy 1st Birthday, Jordyn!

I can't believe you're already one! My how time flies. I feel like I'm missing your babyness, just like I missed Caroline's and Nicholas'. And now that you live so far away, I fear you're going to be a terrible toddler before I get to see you again. I hope you have (well, had since you're probably close to going to bed at this time) a great birthday. I bet mommy's cake sure was yummy! Tell Mommy to keep taking lots of pictures so that we can all watch you grow up. I love you lots and can't wait to see you and your brothers again!!



Happy Belated 7th Birthday, Caroline!

I thought it would be fun to post birthday greetings on here, but I just got this bright idea. Since your birthday was just a couple of weeks ago, I didn't want to leave you out! What can I say about you, Caroline? You are the most intriguing girl I know. You are a walking contradiction. Never have I known someone who is so girly, yet so tough at the same time. You are the perfect niece for Jolee and me. She can appeal to your girly side, and I can appeal to your rougher side! I can't believe that you're 7 years old. You are growing up so fast. I hate that I don't get to see you and your brother that often, but when I do I certainly enjoy it. My favorite thing to do is sit at the bar and color with the two of you, even though it always turns into a fight over who gets what crayon! Remember that I love you lots. Maybe you can talk your Mom & Dad into bringing you and your brother out here to visit sometime soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Terri for that wonderful message. You are so sweet! I really miss you, and Nicholas does too. I love you, Terri!

Anonymous said...

Nice job. This blog has lots to look forward to.