Sunday, January 13, 2008

Ok, I feel better now!

I had to leave the house and go for a drive I was so worked up! But after a nice drive around downtown (I love downtown!) and a trip to Target, I'm feeling much better. Like I said, I've absolutely got to stop getting so worked up about these things.

I couldn't help but feel better when I saw the following shirt at Target...



I died laughing when I saw this! As I was by myself, I'm pretty sure some people thought I must be crazy. Since pretty much all of you that read this know my mom, there's no need for an explanation. I just thought, how'd she do that?! Even 1500 miles away she makes sure I hear what I need to hear (or in this case, see what I need to see)!! And for the record, I didn't know that this was the name of a song. I had to google it because I could not figure out why on earth there would be a shirt that said this. I think I may have to go back and buy it!

4 comments:

Matt and Jolee said...

You have to buy that! Buy me one too :-) That's hilarious....

Matt and Jolee said...

Oh, and I like your new page. I need to do that to mine. I almost did one day but it said I was gonna lose some stuff so I never did. And, Cananda... I need to add that!

The Traxsons said...

I guess you are too young to remember the song, huh? I feel old since I knew exactly what it was! In fact, Tim apparently had a tshirt that said the same thing when he was a kid. Maybe I need to take a trip to Target and get him one...tomorrow is his birthday...

Sisters said...

I laughed outloud at the shirt! I am going to add you to our blog roll.
Abby