Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Raccoons, Rain, Debates, and Oscars

Random thoughts for the day...

I forgot to take off my eye makeup last night, and I woke up looking like a raccoon.

Who says it doesn't rain in LA?! I woke up to rain and it's supposed to continue through the weekend. And I have to move this weekend - argh!

I don't ever remember to record the debates, and I miss them because they're on while I'm at work. But boy this one was a doozy! It's like a knock-down, drag out fight, and I find it oh so entertaining.

I don't really have a bone to pick with the Oscar nominations. I pretty much approve at first glance. I'll write more about it later. But I'll leave you with a thought...if Cate Blanchett was playing Bob Dylan, should she have gotten a Supporting Actor nomination as opposed to a Supporting Actress nomination? Chew on that one for awhile.

No comments: