Monday, June 23, 2008

Get Smart


I was looking forward to this movie, and I finally got to see it tonight. I used to watch Get Smart on Nick at Nite back in the day and loved it. Thankfully, the movie did not disappoint. You can't really go wrong with Steve Carell, can you?! He's a funny guy. I highly recommend it. If you liked the show, you'll like the movie. Heck, if you've never seen the show, you'll still like the movie...you just won't get some of the jokes, which will be a pity for you. And you know what, if you haven't seen the show, then go watch it. It's one of the classics and shouldn't be missed.

1 comment:

Greg, Kristy, and John Lleyton said...

Terri, have you seen Sex and the City? I have never watched the show and on a recent girls nite out we watched the movie. It was so good.....I could have done without some of the nude scenes....but that is the prude in me!
K