Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cameras, Germany, & McCain

Cameras: I broke my camera when I visited Arkansas last month. I was so annoyed at myself. I loved that camera! The kind folks at the camera shop informed me it would cost $175 to fix it, which is about what I was expecting. I said heck no! I don't need a camera right now anyhow. Then I decided to go to Germany. So I broke down and bought a new one. I didn't like any of the cameras they had out in the price range I was looking at, so I forked over $50 extra bucks to get the upgraded model of my broken one. I've decided that was a wise choice. Now I don't have to learn new camera functions, and it uses the exact same battery so now I have a backup.

Bottom line...I don't like change.

Germany: Things to pack...
1) Barney DVD for Jordyn - check,
2) Junior Mints for Jolee and Landen - check,
3) Halloween costume for Hayden - tried, but they didn't have it; still gets a check
4) Scrapbooking stuff for Jolee - check
5) Raw spanish peanuts so I can make Jolee peanut brittle - not yet

Hmmm, what am I forgetting?! Oh yeah, MY STUFF!!

McCain: McCain does not equal Bush! Just wanted to remind you of that in case you've been sucked into the DNC speeches trying to paint it as such.

1 comment:

Matt and Jolee said...

At least you remembered all the important things. Who needs clothes?? Can't wait!