Monday, August 11, 2008

Michael Phelps...and other swimmers

Admiring Michael Phelps (and feeling a little dirty about it)

I just came across this blog that someone had written on CNN and it made me laugh. Mainly because this is exactly how I feel. I'm usually not a big admirer of the human body until it comes to the Olympics and in particular, the swimmers. All I have to say is it's very nice, and I ogle a little. But then, I get mad about guys who do the same thing (in everyday life), so I feel like a big ol' hypocrite. Oh well, I'm off to watch some more swimming!

4 comments:

Christy said...

Hi Terri! I'm a friend of Mitzi's and often click over to your blog from hers and that first line made me laugh!

Matt and Jolee said...

See... I told you people read your blog! You just don't know it... Go USA!!

Brandy said...

yes we do read it! and yes I did the same thing, you can see every muscle... but it's not bulging and gross like a body builder.. I'm admiring it too...

The Traxsons said...

how can you not admire everything about phelps! he's incredible! and yeah, the body doesn't hurt :) have you seen his daily diet? tim was telling me about it yesterday. he eats ALOT!!!