Thursday, November 15, 2007

Fight On!

So I did the unthinkable when I moved to LA and became a USC fan. Out here, you're either a Trojan or a Bruin and there's no in between. Growing up, I was a UCLA fan and desperately wanted to go to school there. Then senior year of high school came and went and I got no response from them, not even a stupid application! Then their law school rejected me. So I came out here with the right attitude to become a Trojan fan. And low and behold I made a friend who went to USC and he easily converted me to a fan. So though I was devastated to learn that Damian and Mitch were no longer going to be wearing the most beautiful uniform on the planet, I found solace in the fact that they were coming out here to be with me in sunny LA! I look forward to the next three years of watching them play. As my old tax professor loved to say (especially to me after USC stomped Arkansas), FIGHT ON!!

No comments: