Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

What I'm Thankful For:
-Salvation
-Mom, Dad, Derek, Shannon, Caroline, Nicholas, Jolee, Matt, Landen, Hayden, Jordyn, Grandma, Grandpa, and all the members of my extended family of which there are too many to name!
-My Friends, both the Arkansas/Missouri Posse and the California Crew
-My Job!
-A somewhat affordable apartment
-The ability to pay my massive student loan
-That I get the opportunity to live in the city I always daydreamed about
-Chipotle
-Cake batter ice cream from Cold Stone
-The remaining new episodes of TV shows I get to watch before I witness the effects of the writer's strike
-That the time for August Rush and Enchanted has finally arrived
-And finally, my comfy bed that I'm about to crawl into!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Here's to the start of a wonderful holiday season!

1 comment:

Matt and Jolee said...

And I am thankful for my lil' sister even though she is so far away :-)