Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dancing with ABBA

I just got through watching Dancing with the Stars. I don't dance, but I love this show! I think I have an inappropriate crush on Derek Hough. He's such a baby, but he's so cute! My early bets are on Kristy Yamaguchi and Mario, which are easy choices as they had the two best dances, but you never know how things are gonna shape up.

Did you see the extended trailer for Mamma Mia! during the ladies' dance night? I don't know how I feel about this movie yet. I loved it on Broadway, but when I heard they were making a movie this is one of those rare ones where I was like, how are they gonna do that? I just don't know if it's going to translate to the big screen. But I'm hoping I'm totally wrong. I mean, Meryl Streep is starring in it, so it can't be that bad. I just hope it lives up to the fun of the stage show and doesn't come across all cheesy.

No comments: