Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Birthday, Landen!


I can't believe you're 9 years old today! My how time flies. I didn't know what to do with you the first time I met you. I'd never been around a baby before and thought for sure I would break you. But low and behold, you didn't!

I love that you're a sentimental, artsy, jock. I love that you have a southern accent though you've lived all over the US in your 9 short years. I love how you used to remember practically everything I ever told you and would repeat it back to me randomly months later.

I love that you didn't complain when I put a doo-rag on your head and that you surprisingly didn't make any moves to get it off.



I love that you bawled when I left for Arkansas after spending the entire summer with you in Florida.


But most of all, I simply love you for being you!

Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Matt and Jolee said...

Landen thought this post was so funny! I had forgotten about him crying when you left Florida. Poor thing!