Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jolee!

So no one went to Jolee's blog and wished her Happy Birthday. That either means A) Jolee has no friends, or B) No one reads my blog. Either way, it's a sad state of affairs!!

But, without further ado, my Birthday poem for you....

Jolee-Roly-Poly-Moley-Mae,
You are another year older today.
Actually for you it was yesterday
Because you live so very, very far away.

You have blonde hair, blue eyes, and are pretty cool.
We even went to all the same schools.
Though at the time I was annoyed to be perfect Jolee's little sis,
Today, without you, my life would be amiss.

I was going to write another verse,
But my ability to rhyme is getting worse.
So let me wrap it up and say,
I LOVE YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

Matt and Jolee said...

Whew! We need a new picture of you and I - you look cute, but me - not so much, lol. Thanks for the poem. You've always been so much more creative than me. It would have taken me 3 hours to come up with that. And, just fyi, I did get several e-mails and e-cards from my few friends I do have. :) lol

The Traxsons said...

Ok, so I'm WAY behind on my blog reading, but I sent Jolee a happy birthday email and fully intended to post happy bday on my own blog - but as I'm sure you are well aware i'm also far behind on blog posting!