Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I feel the need to blog....

I want to be a more consistent blogger, but there's just not that much going on right now. I don't want to bore all 3 (4? 5?) of you with the same details day in and day out.

So here are some random thoughts running through my head:

1) Battlestar Galactica is still frakkin' awesome!

2) I wish I could find another job.

3) The wind outside is freaking me out it's so loud.

4) I should probably go to bed because it's 11:00 now.

5) Eliot Spitzer...sad situation. He says he's sorry, but is he really? Didn't he just say that because he got caught? I feel bad for his wife and kids. I'm impressed that she could stand by him. I know I sure wouldn't have the strength to do that. But I hope he truly is remorseful, and they are able to work through it if that's in God's will.

6) Geraldine Ferraro's comment was not racist, maybe a little ill-advised, but not racist. I gotta say that I kinda agree with her.

7) I could use a vacation, and I've only been working for about a year. Is this what the rest of my life is going to be like?!

8) And finally, a picture of my very good friends' new baby Luke because he's a cutie, and I got to snap some new pics this weekend....

2 comments:

Matt and Jolee said...

Hmm... my typing just disappeared! That was weird. Maybe its a ghost. The baby is a cutie! You haven't been working a year, yet have you? My calculations aren't quite that.... Well, I guess if you count your semi-famous stint it would extend it some. Anywho... Matt says you should quit and join the AF - JAG. Get your loans paid, put in 4 years and you're done! Maybe you could come to Germany :)

Greg, Kristy, and John Lleyton said...

Terri, I think your car has a personality of its own :)...has the war wound gone away? p.s. the baby is a cutie!