Saturday, March 15, 2008

I was just attacked by my car!

I'm not even going to attempt to explain how this happened other than to say it was a sneak attack by my car door. It somehow managed to practically decapitate me. Ok, so that's a bit of an exaggeration, but it's definitely about the worst I've been hurt in a long time. I took a picture, but I don't think it does it justice. You can't really tell but the actual wound runs from just below my ear there up to my chin. There's a bright red line ending in the big bruised area you can clearly see. Luckily, when I look in the mirror I can't see it, so it's my hope that if you look at me straight on you can't see it either. It hurts something fierce up under my chin because the door wasn't content with a mere surface wound. It had to jam itself up in there, so I'm left with a throbbing pain in a very weird location. But if you know me, I get weird ailments and such, so this comes as absolutely no surprise.

1 comment:

Matt and Jolee said...

How did you manage that one???