Thursday, January 29, 2009

HIMYM

This week, I got to partake in one of those fun "I live in Hollywood" activities. My friend Cassie works for Wheel of Fortune and is a member of the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences. The ATAS periodically has panels with the actors and creators of current television shows, and this week they did How I Met Your Mother. Cassie invited me along since she knew I was a fan.

We sat and listened to them talk about the show for about an hour and a half. And if you're a TV junkie, this is just pure heaven! They were all incredibly charming and wonderful and I had a blast. And now I'm crushing on Josh Radnor even more! They hung around momentarily afterward to sign autographs and take pictures. But, unfortunately, they had publicists pulling them away after a very brief time. Neil Patrick Harris and Jason Segel hung around a little longer than everyone else. A few people I was with got pictures with them, but I didn't feel like dealing with the crowd. I just stood back and took a couple of pics from afar. I get a little claustrophobic and don't have a need to have my picture taken with celebs. I was just enjoying taking it all in and soaking up some memories. My pics aren't very good, and I didn't get a good one of Josh. But you get the idea

Oh, and I almost ran Neil Patrick Harris over with my car. But luckily catastrophe was averted. Whew!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool! The entire cast cracks me up. Glad you're getting to do the fun Hollywood things!

The Magsigs said...

You are too funny! I miss LA...sometimes :) I definitely miss you though!

Jenny said...

Legendary.