Thursday, May 8, 2008

Alicia Keys!!!


Tomorrow morning I'm heading to Vegas to see Alicia Keys at the MGM Grand. I'm super excited, and I've been annoying everybody all week. I LOVE Alicia! This will be the third time I've seen her in concert. She puts on an amazing show. I never would've gone to see her perform, but saw her in concert almost inadvertantly the first time. She toured with Beyonce and Missy Elliott a few years back. I really wanted to see Beyonce, and my friend really wanted to see Missy. But we both walked away more mesmerized by Alicia. We saw her again on her last tour when she played at the Kodak. Now my friend lives in Vegas, so we'll get to experience her in a new town. If you like Alicia and ever get the chance to see her in concert, I highly recommend it. She's the perfect mix of show and just good ol' piano playing and singing.

No comments: