Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pics from the concert

I think I've already expressed how much I love Alicia Keys, so I'll keep this short. The concert was AWESOME! The girl is just ridiculously talented. This was an arena tour, and I will say that I think she's better suited to smaller venues. She's at her best when it's just her and the piano, though I did enjoy her attempts to quasi-dance. I will continue to go to her shows any time she tours. Jordin Sparks and Ne-Yo were her opening acts. Jordin was cute and she has a great voice, but right now I just find her kind of generic. She sounds like everyone else. Ne-Yo was absolutely the most boring set I've ever seen. Now I must say that I'm not a big fan of his music, and unfortunately he's not much of a dancer so there wasn't much for me to get excited about. I took a few pics of the concert. For some reason, they turned out kind of blurry when I uploaded them. Not certain why that happened, but at least the ones on my computer are nice and crisp.



I also filmed a little video of what happened to be her best performance of the night. I was just playing with my camera, but I'm so glad that was the song I got. The ticket said no videos, so I was trying to be sneaky. Though I don't know why because everyone was doing it. I was going to put it up for you all to enjoy, but the lawyer in me just won't let me do it! Somehow I can justify the pics, but the video just aint happening. Must not violate copyright laws!! Argghh!!

No comments: