Saturday, May 31, 2008

This weeks round of celebrity sightings

Yesterday, I was going insane at work and needed a break. Usually I run to the Coffee Bean which is just a couple of blocks away. On the way over there, I came across Holly Hunter getting a star on the Walk of Fame. I stayed and watched because she's a pretty dang big star and I figured work could wait. Luckily, the ceremonies are pretty brief. As I was standing there listening to her thank everyone, I started to look around to see who showed up to support her because there are always a couple of other celebs there. And guess who I saw? Steven Spielberg!! That might just be the coolest celebrity sighting I've had so far. I also saw Ed Harris (who I was also very excited about, but not everyone knows who he is) and his wife Amy Madigan (who you would most likely know as Meredith's psychiatrist on Grey's Anatomy), Kate Capshaw (Spielberg's wife), Billie Jean King (not certain why she was there exactly), and Laura San Giacomo (Julia Robert's friend in Pretty Woman and the girl from Just Shoot Me). I tried to take some pics with my camera phone, but it's a pretty cheap phone so the quality is not very good. Anyway, it made for a pretty fun break!



3 comments:

Jenny said...

That is quite cool. I love the captions on the pictures. = )

Matt and Jolee said...

Wow! That's one of the best ones, yet. Not bad for a lunch break. See, that job does have perks :-)

Sisters said...

Wow!
AJL