Sunday, May 25, 2008

The rain stayed away!

I know everyone is wondering (please note the sarcasm), so I'm doing something unusual and posting before I go to church. It didn't rain at all yesterday! It was kinda cold, but I bundled up with leggings/long johns underneath and made my way to Dodger Stadium to watch the Cardinals stomp the Dodgers 4-0. It's always fun going to the game out here because there are a lot of Cardinal fans here. So you don't really feel like you're in the minority when you're cheering for them. Some of the Dodger fans can be jerks, but for the most part they're pretty good sports. All in all, it was a fantastic evening and I can't wait til next year when the Cards come back to SoCal. I'm thinking I may have to road-trip it to San Diego next year to change it up.

No comments: