Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oy vey!

eHarmony to create same-sex service, settling complaint

What the heck?! Are you kidding me?!

This is just a load of you-know-what. I can't believe they settled this and didn't take it to court. I guess it's just a big PR stunt for them. Gonna make more money from a new group of people, and the time is right to jump on the gay rights bandwagon.

I know you might be confused given my stance on gay marriage, but this is a private business. And it's not being discriminatory in any way. There are gay dating websites. Go join them! This is like telling REI that they have to cater to indoor sports as well. Or more simply (courtesy of my roommate), telling Taco Bell they have to sell hamburgers. A private business should be able to cater to whomever they want!!

But like I said, it's all about the PR in the end. Sad.

No comments: