Monday, November 17, 2008

Shawn and Belle...on GH?!


Today I discovered that Belle and Shawn are on General Hospital. When did this happen and why is it allowed? My sister got me hooked on Days of Our Lives when we had surgery on our knees and were rehabbing. I've watched it off and on since then, though I've been off for the last 2 or 3 years. I have no idea what's going on on that show now. And I'm trying to keep it that way. But today, I was flipping channels and there was Shawn in scrubs on GH. And then, in the very next scene, Belle got attacked by some hoodlums. And people were calling them by different names. I was so confused!! I did some research and even came across this shot below, which makes me wonder if they are trying to steal the Shelle magic and make them a couple. I don't know how I feel about this.


It's weird how soap actors can jump from show to show. I guess it's not really a big deal since most soap fans are loyal to one show.

Yep...I officially have too much time on my hands.

1 comment:

The Traxsons said...

I was flipping one day and saw Belle, but I didn't know Shawn was there too! I stopped watching Days several years ago as well and have no clue what is going on...it is very interesting that these two are on the same show again though!