Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I danced with Ellen and other random stuff


I got a last minute invite to go see a taping of The Ellen Degeneres Show today. Lucky for me, I had no plans. It was a lot of fun. Everyone needs to watch tomorrow's show with Dakota Fanning and look for me. I'm in the very back row and I had on an orange shirt with a black sweater. I doubt you can see me, but you all need to look! Oh, and I actually did dance! That's saying a lot if you know me because I don't dance...unless I'm alone! And don't be jealous of my Tiddy Bear. See how I dangled that out there? Now you have to watch the show so you know what I'm talking about. I learned that in Marketing 101.

Have y'all been watching Dancing with the Stars? The girl's costumes on that show are getting ridiculous. I mean, it's supposed to be a family show right? There's no way I would let my kids watch it with those slinky costumes! Alright, done with my rant.

I recorded a couple of videos while I was in Europe. I'm going to upload them to YouTube and post them on here over the next few days. Y'all probably won't care to watch most of them, but I'm putting them up anyway because they make me laugh and I think mom and dad would like to see them.

Let me set the stage for the first one. Picture if you will the most famous museum in the world, The Louvre...the very quiet Louvre.

2 comments:

The Traxsons said...

Oooh, I'm so jealous! I'm going to try to remember to watch Ellen today. I don't normally get to watch it, but I want to look for you!

I love the video...that's hilarious!

Matt and Jolee said...

Thanks for deleting my rear end out of the first part of it! lol

Ahh... I wish I could watch Ellen!!!!!