Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pushing Daisies


Back to non-political posts. Though I'm about to do some campaigning, so get ready.

Please, please, please, please, please watch Pushing Daisies!! PLEASE!!

This is my favorite show on TV right now and no one is watching it. This is just a travesty. It's one of the most original, creative shows I've ever seen.

Why will America sit and watch every unoriginal CSI-ish crime show or unfunny, you can see the joke coming a mile away Two and a Half Men type show, but not give Pushing Daisies a chance? I guess I just don't understand everyone's taste. And don't get me wrong. I don't mean to knock those other shows. There's a place for all of them. I just wish people would expand their horizons a little bit.

Tune into Pushing Daisies Wednesday night and check out a sweet, non-sex obssessed, non-blood and guts showing, fun, intelligent show that's mastered the lost art of storytelling.

Pretty please!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I watch and it is so great! Creative, clever, wonderful.